Construction has begun on the Maritime Museum’s new home.
- The new facility will have three beautiful appropriately lit galleries
- A building exterior that will look brand new because of the new roof, wood trim, fresh paint and a bright new entrance.
- An Updated clean new parking lot brought up to environmental standards by installing a passive filter system to filter all rainwater that falls on the site.
- A new HVAC system for the entire building
- An overhauled fire control sprinkler system with new monitoring equipment
- A bright new gift shop located adjacent to the reception area.
Scheduled Grand Opening in May of 2012!!!
To be part of this exciting piece of history with Ventura County Maritime Museum’s new facility, you can set your legacy in stone. Purchase a personalized paver(s) for $200 each
for more information go to VCMM.org
or e-mail: email@example.com
or Phone: 805-984-6260